HSJ launched an HSJ Cancer Virtual Series, to keep you, our community, up to date, connected and supported in maintaining and restoring early diagnosis, referral and treatment levels and getting back on track with improving cancer outcomes.
Surrounding the HSJ Cancer Virtual Forum on 11 March 2021, we ran a series of monthly webinars to share updates and stay connected on key topics.
View the sessions below.
- Delivering diagnostics differently to meet demand in the endemic phase of covid-19 February
- HSJ Cancer Virtual Forum - March
- Cancer, covid and addressing inequalities - now and in the future (In association with Novartis) - April
- NHS Genomic Medicine Service - delivering personalised cancer services in testing times (In association with Bayer) - May
- Living with & Beyond Cancer (in partnership with Gilead Sciences & Kite, a Gilead company) - June