Thursday 11 March
Thursday 08 April
NHS Genomic Medicine Service - delivering personalised cancer services in testing times (In association with Bayer)
Thursday 20 May
Thursday 10 June
The long term plan, launched in 2019, set ambitious goals to improve cancer outcomes in England, through earlier diagnosis and referral, and access to effective tests and treatments. The pandemic has had a huge impact on cancer services, which could be felt for years to come.
Meanwhile, in spite of - and in many cases because of - the impact of covid-19, innovations in treatment, diagnosis and ways of delivering services are continuing.
HSJ has launched an HSJ Cancer Virtual Series, to keep you, our community, up to date, connected and supported in maintaining and restoring early diagnosis, referral and treatment levels and getting back on track with improving cancer outcomes.
Surrounding the HSJ Cancer Virtual Forum on 11 March 2021, we will run a series of monthly webinars to share updates and stay connected on key topics.
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
• Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
• Live video panel discussions, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
• Focused workshop sessions, in video chat rooms, with limited group sizes to enable meaningful conversations
• Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions and other resources, and 30 days’ post- event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How it works
• Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the events are for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
• Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
• Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
• Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
• Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.